Present for meeting: Adam and Matthew (2nd), Adam and Andrew (3rd), Darragh (4th) Mauro and Milan (5th), Ciarán, Gabriel and Rory (6th) Ms O'Neill and Mr Smith
- Snow damage to Wheelbarrow Gardens. Replanting planned for April.
- Replanting of flowers in plant pots at front door by Mauro, Milan and Ms O'Neill last week.
- Planting of wildflower seeds in patch by the wall in April by committee.
- Magpies nesting in tree in school garden.
- Planning for Inaugural Youth Spring Clean Event at 10am on Wednesday 21st March. March will finish at our school.
- Members of committee from 2nd-4th will attend event. 5th and 6th class have events at the same time as march. Mr Smith will pick extra students from junior classes to make up for the students who will not be able to make it.
- Permission forms handed out.
- Darragh to give form to Andre who missed meeting.
- Litter and waste team will design posters for the event on the themes of 1. National Spring Clean 2. Dog Waste and 3. Marine Litter
- Tidy Schools application to be completed
- Website to be updated by members of committee from 5th and 6th class.
Secretary for meeting: