What was done at this meeting:
- Recycled Christmas Decoration competition reminder. Deadline: Friday 24 November.
All members of the committee may enter this competition, however anyone with an entry in the competition will not be on the judging panel. Competition will be judged by Mr Smith, Ms O' Neill and Mr Bracken plus Green Schools committee who have not entered the competition.
Reminder to be given out at next assembly by the Litter and Waste team about the competition deadline and to each class daily as a reminder for homework. Runner up decorations to be put on window display in Roberts of Dalkey in December.
- Check their theme teams on Green Schools website if they are unsure of their team
- Water team to monitor taps in toilets for leakages or for taps left running each day next week
- Biodiversity team to design a poster for our Biodiversity slogan and to give a reminder of our school slogan at assembly next week.
- Remind students at assembly about our Green Schools website.
- Energy team to put together an 'Energy tips for Christmas' article for the Green Schools website in December.
- The Great Plant Hunt surveys to be completed by Mr Smith
Secretary for meeting: Rory O'Mahony